1. Printed documentation is inevitably out of date and is subject to change without notice; TDS2020F developments are moving fast and you should do the following to get the latest information. Look at the readme.hlp file on the Triangle CD for documentation updates. See file #updates.tds for Forth ROM changes. Call Triangle Digital Support Ltd or representative for current price and delivery. Browse www.TriangleDigital.com for up to the minute news.
2. This document and the software described are Copyright 2000 Triangle Digital Support Ltd. Written permission must be sought before any copy, even partial, is made (except for backup purposes). Several trademarks are mentioned and all are acknowledged.
3. Purchase of a TDS2020F, TDS2020F Chip Set or H8/532 microprocessor gives the buyer a non-exclusive licence to use the Forth software and associated libraries on one system only.
4. Triangle Digital Support Ltd offers information in good faith as representing the characteristics of its products, but will not be held responsible for any damage or loss sustained as a result of any inclusion, omission or error in documentation, Forth ROM, library programs, verbal advice or other data. Liability is limited to the cost of goods purchased and a refund will be given within 30 days of purchase if this condition is not acceptable. Your purchase is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Triangle Digital Support Ltd.
5. The TDS2020F is a component, not a finished product. Like any electronic board, it cannot meet end-user electromagnetic radiation and susceptibility specifications unless suitably screened. Equipment you make should meet your local requirements on EMC and the low power of TDS2020F will help you meet this goal.
6. MEDICAL APPLICATIONS: Triangle Digital Support Ltd's products are not approved for use in medical applications without written consent. Such use includes, but is not limited to, use in life support systems.